How to Book your Pole Party!
Email us at: [email protected]
Include your full name, email, phone number, how many people in your party, any date & time requests, and what you are celebrating
We will respond within 48 hours.
What’s in a pole party?
1 hour and 15 minutes of guided pole dancing
Your dedicated pole instructor will guide you through beginner moves, put them into a choreography, and then let you have free dance time!
Perfect to celebrate a wedding party, birthdays, etc.
What to wear/bring?
Wear whatever feels most comfortable to you! Shorts, t-shirt, tank top, sports bra, leggings, etc.
Be sure to bring water!
$30 per person
$90 nonrefundable deposit required to confirm booking
Minimum of 3 people required
Extra time can be purchased at $50 for 30 minutes and is dependent on instructor availability
Booking and Party Policies
- Generic Policies
- All participants and spectators must sign a waiver.
- Nothing excessively messy is allowed within the studio (i.e. glitter or confetti)
- Clean up and set up is the responsibility of the party participants.
- Due to Wisconsin BYOB Laws, no alcohol is permitted to be brought in to the studio
- Easily cleaned up food is allowed.
- It is up to the instructor’s discretion on if participants are visibly intoxicated upon arriving if they are able to participate. This is for the participant’s safety.
- Payment Policy
- No refunds are available for party deposits.
- 1 reschedule is allowed 24 hours or more in advance.
- Cancelled parties will receive no refund.
- Party Time Policies
- Early Arrival
- You will not be allowed in more than 5 minutes before your start time
- Late Arrival
- The time you book is the time the studio is reserved, arriving late means forfeiting that time of your party.
- If the instructor and time is available, we can last minute extend at $60 for an additional 30 minutes.
- Booked Time
- Set up and decoration is included in your reserved booking time.
- The party ends exactly when it is scheduled to end. Clean up time also is factored into your time.
- Early Arrival